Thank you for your interest in Fireside Homes. We have built our reputation on quality, attention to detail, customer service and integrity. If that’s what you are looking for in a home builder, you’ve come to the right place.
When it comes to building a new home, we will meet or exceed your home design and home building needs. Please take a look at what Fireside Homes has to offer along with information on a Fireside Community near you! Be sure to contact us if there is anything we can assist you with.
- Our Vision is to be the best Builder, Developer and Remodeler in Elkhart County, Setting the standard for Excellence within the home building industry..
- Our Mission is to design and build the highest quality homes and neighborhoods that meet the needs and improve the quality of life for each individual client.
Ready to start your dream home? Call Us Today!
Fireside Homes is dedicated to being the best builder, developer and remodeler in Elkhart County.
We design and build high quality homes and neighborhoods focused on meeting our cliends needs and improving their quality of life.
Select an item below to learn more…
Our Commitment to You
Here is what we are committed to:
- Excellence: Recognizing that our customers have chosen us, we are committed to serving our clients with excellence in every aspect of the building experience.
- Quality: Recognizing that our homes leave a lasting impression, our craftsman are committed to using quality materials and providing the highest quality craftsmanship in every home we build.
- Communication: Recognizing that communication is the key to any good relationship, our staff is committed to listening to our clients and building friendships before, during and after the building process.
- Design: Recognizing that creative designs are one of the keys to our past success, we are committed to continuing a tradition of designing award winning homes that reflect the desires of each individual client.
- Detail: Recognizing that attention to detail is often what sets us apart from our competition, our production manager, job superintendent and staff are committed to follow up on even the smallest details in each home we build.
- Involvement: Recognizing that our clients play a key role in the building of their new home, we are committed to keeping each client directly involved and informed during the building process.
- Integrity: Recognizing that our business is based on Christian principles and that most of our clients are referred to us by past customers, we are committed to working honestly and fairly with all of our clients, vendors, sub-contractors and employees.
About Fireside Homes
Fireside Homes, Inc. was founded in 1985 by Timothy A. Miller (Tim). As a second generation homebuilder, Tim followed in the footsteps of his father. His ideas however, included building totally custom designed homes. For over 25 years, Fireside Homes has been building award-winning homes and communities throughout the Michiana area. Due to the incredible response to Fireside’s homes and communities, Tim decided to add Jordan Mansfield to the Fireside team of professionals in 2003. Having extensive experience in the building trades, and a desire to help people realize their dreams, Jordan was the perfect fit to head up the Fireside Renovation division. Tim stated “Jordan is a great asset to the Fireside team! With his hands on construction abilities & his entergetic approach to home renovations and additions, our clients have really enjoyed working with him and his renovation team.”
As a true custom builder with a unique design approach, Fireside utilizes an in-house CAD system to quickly organize, develop and define the ideas and concepts of each homebuyer. Tim personally works with each client to determine individual expectations and personal finance needs of their new home. Communicating with each homebuyer early on, they can then build a packet of plan ideas that are tailored to each client’s specific concerns and desired features. After the homebuyer’s careful review, the selection process is narrowed and a conceptual plan is drawn from the combined elements.
Catering to many lifestyles has been a vital part of all Fireside’s designs. Such diversity and innovation has required listening to buyer preferences market-wide. As an example of this devotion to responding to customer needs, Fireside’s prestigious Pebblestone, Cobblestone, Blackstone and Timberstone are entire communities planned to meet the lifestyle needs of couples wishing to scale down during the “empty nest” years. In 2007, Fireside successfully built it’s first “Green” home, once again catering to the needs of today’s buyer.
As the project manager for each new home, Tim believes high grade materials and overall integrity throughout the building practices has contributed to Fireside’s success. Realizing the importance of affordability for many potential homebuyers, Tim advocates uncompromising quality and above all enduring value, which can be found in every home built by Fireside.
Fireside Homes is proud to employ only the finest framing and finish carpenters. All are masters of their trades, thus ensuring a consistent level of excellence. Finished woodwork, intricate stairways, stately bookcases, quaint plant shelves and handsomely carved mantels adorn each Fireside home design and have become the trademarks of a Fireside-built home.
Home buyers are always welcome to visit the job site at any phase of the homebuilding process. The entire Fireside team takes pride in their belief that communication resolves issues before they become problems. They take the time and effort to keep each homebuyer informed of their new home’s progress as it reaches its timely completion and schedules two walk-through tours. The first walk-through is the pre-drywall stage, here the homebuyer and Fireside can reconfirm the details. The homebuyer can see the inner workings of their home, inspecting and examining electrical, mechanical, and plumbing before the walls are completed. The second walk-through is the pre-closing, and any potential concerns are handled in a timely, professional manner. In addition, each Fireside home is under a one year cosmetic warranty and Fireside also offers an additional ten year structural warranty to homebuyers.
Fireside Homes is the builder of choice on many levels including new homes, renovations and land development. Fireside has received numerous awards in the annual Parade of Homes for “Best Home Design”, “Best Kitchen and Bath”, “Best Curb Appeal”, “Best Innovative Home” and “Best Overall Home”. Coppergate Development was the first residential community to receive the highly acclaimed “Fairbanks Award”, awarded to specially selected area businesses that have significantly added to the beauty of the Elkhart area.
Fireside’s proven track record of total customer satisfaction is reflected in a survey of previous homebuyer’s superior ratings. Fireside has earned high marks in communication, quality, service and friendliness. At Fireside the belief is that customer referrals are primarily achieved through honesty and fair business practices. This is why many of Fireside’s customers have come back to build their second and third homes with the Fireside team of professionals.
Tim has been a member of the National Home Builders Association, the Indiana Builders Association and the Builders Association of Elkhart County since 1985. He has served on the local board of directors, is a past president of the Builders Association of Elkhart County and has served as a State Director for the Indiana Builders Association. Keeping a sharp focus on future building techniques and state of the art building materials is a high priority at Fireside and another reason for its continued success.
Stop by our award winning homes and visit with the professional staff to discover for yourself how Fireside is “building relationships one home at a time”.
To request warranty service, please take a moment to fill out the following form. We will begin processing your request immediately.
A former Parade entry, “The Rivercrest” is an example of Fireside’s award-winning approach to home building and home design. At Fireside Homes, we tailor our home designs to the desires, needs, style and price range of our clients.